Banner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unic

 

 

 

 

 

Unic arose out of an automobile company which was founded by Georges Richard in 1914. Delivery vans were made besides passenger cars. After WW 1, lorries were offered, too. At the beginning they had a payload of 3 tons, later up to 11 tons. Unic had cooperation with Saurer for several years. Passenger car production was ceased due to war regulations in 1939. From this time one Unic manufactured half-track vehicles for the French army. During occupation time Unic was charged with overhauling and reconditioning of vehicles. In this time Unic, Bernard, Delahaye, Laffly and SIMCA were united in one marketing organisation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Year of construction:

Payload in MT:

Quantity:

 

 

Lorries:

 

 

 

 

 

Unic CD 2

1930s

ca. 7.5 - 10,0

 

 

 

Unic CD 3

1930s

ca. 11.0 - 15,0

 

 

 

Unic S 18

1930s

?

 

 

 

Unic S 20

1930s

?

 

 

 

Unic S 25

1930s

?

 

 

 

Unic S 27

1930s

1.5

 

 

 

Unic ZU 55

1939-1940

5.0

 

 

 

Unic SU 55

1939-1940

5.0

 

 

 

Unic SU 75

1939-1940

7.0

 

 

 

Unic Lorry, type unclear

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Half-track vehicles:

 

 

 

 

 

Unic P 107 resp. Zugkraftwagen U 304 (f)

1937-1939

1.4

3,276

 

 

Unic TU 1 resp. Zugkraftwagen U 305 (f)

1939-1940

0.475

236

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

 

<< back to the French manufacturers

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How to find?

Contact

Imprint

Disclaimer

Data privacy statement