Banner

 

 

 

 

 

 

Puchwerke AG

 

 

 

 

 

The Puch works were founded in Graz as Erste Steiermärkische Fahrrad-Fabriks-AG by Johann Puch in 1899. Initially, bicycles were made. Beginning in 1901 also motorcycles and beginning in 1906 automobiles were made. In 1914, the company was renamed to Puchwerke AG. During WW 1, Puch made lorries for the K. u. K. Army. Due to financial difficulties, Puch went into a syndicate with the Austro Daimler AG and stopped production of cars and lorries. In 1928, this syndicate led to the merger to the Austro Daimler Puchwerke AG. The cooperation with the Steyr AG started in1930 ended in the merger to the Steyr Daimler Puch AG in 1934.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Year of construction:

Quntity:

 

 

Motorcycles:

 

 

 

 

Puch 250 (T, E, L, R & T3)

1929-1938

19,505

 

 

Puch 250 (Sport, SL & S4)

1930-1942

ca. 8,800

 

 

Puch 500 (Z, N, N2, V, L & VL)

1931-1938

4,329

 

 

Puch 800

1936-1938

550

 

 

Puch 200

1937-1940

9,585

 

 

Puch 350 GS

1938-1942

2,500

 

 

Puch 125

1940-1945

ca. 4,000

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

 

<< back to the Austrian manufacturers

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How to find?

Contact

Imprint

Disclaimer

Data privacy statement