The Puch 350 GS was manufactured from 1938 to 1944. It was a special machine for cross- country sports. Propelled, it was by a 347 ccm one-cylinder engine with 14, later only 12 HP.
The initial version had a complex constructed rear wheel spring suspension. To simplify production of the machines made for the Wehrmacht, this spring suspension and other elaborate details were ommitted.