The Protos 10/45 PS Type C 1 was manufactured from autumn 1924 to early 1927. The 1924/25 model had a mechanical brake which had an effect on the cardan shaft and right-hand drive. This Protos 10/45 PS Type C 1 with the license number WM-1041 was photographed around 1936. The unit to which this car belonged had a further Protos 10/45 PS Type C 1 with the license number WM-1040 which had the 1925 introduced additional front wheel brake.
This Protos 10/45 PS Type C 1 is an exemplar of the conclusion model made beginning in 1926. The conclusion model is identifiable by the braking system which had an effect on all four wheels and the left-hand drive..
Most probably, this vehicle was procured by the Reichswehr and was later taken over by the Wehrmacht. Presumedly, the bumper was retrofitted.