Banner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Auto-Miesse

 

 

 

 

 

In 1894, Jules Miesse founded a mechanical workshop in Anderlecht to develop automobiles. Two years later, the first steam driven vehicle was finished. Beginning in 1910, commercial vehicles were offered. In 1915, production of lorries with 2.5 and 5 tons payload was started. After WW 1, the marked was overstocked with foreign products. As a result, Miesse changed production to heavy special vehicles and omnibuses. Beginning in 1932, the vehicles were offered also with Gardner diesel engines. The name Auto-Miesse was established first in 1939.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Year of construction:

Payload in MT:

Quantity:

 

 

Lorries:

 

 

 

 

 

Auto-Miesse lorries type designations unknown

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omnibuses:

 

 

 

 

 

Auto-Miesse Omnibus

ca. 1940

 

 

 

 

Auto-Miesse COE-Omnibus

ca. 1940

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

 

<< back to the Belgian manufacturers

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How to find?

Contact

Imprint

Disclaimer

Data privacy statement