Banner

 

 

 

 

White 704 S

 

 

White_704_S_WH-531603

 

 

The French army ordered 1,500 White 704 S 5 tons lorries in 1939. A large part of these vehicles was delivered until the French capitulation. The rest of the order was taken over by Great Britain. Several hundred of these outstanding vehicles were taken over by the Wehrmacht after the French capitulation.

 

 

 

 

 

White_704_S_3t_LKW_Beutefahrzeug

 

 

The White 704 S was propelled by a 4.5 litres petrol engine with a power of 85 HP. This White 704 S  was used for the transportation of straw in the French town Epinal.

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

 

<< back to White

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How to find?

Contact

Imprint

Disclaimer

Data privacy statement