Banner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heinrich Ehrhardt-Automobilwerke AG

 

 

 

 

 

The Heinrich Ehrhardt Automobilwerke AG was founded in 1904 to manufacture commercial vehicles. Passenger cars were only made in small quantity. Lorries with payloads from 2.5 - 6 tons were offered. The Imperial Army was a large customer. After WW 1, only small numbers of vehicles were made. In 1925, production of commercial vehicles and passenger cars was stoped. Some armoured cars for police units were made from 1923 to 1928.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Year of construction:

Payload in MT:

Quantity:

 

 

Passenger cars:

 

 

 

 

 

Ehrhardt 10/40 PS

around 1924

 

?

 

 

Ehrhardt 15/60 PS

around 1924

 

?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lorries:

 

 

 

 

 

Ehrhard 4.5 ton Lorry

1913-1918

4.5

?

 

 

Ehrhardt 36/80 PS

1924-1925

?

?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Armoured vehicles:

 

 

 

 

 

Straßenpanzerwagen Ehrhardt 1917/19

1917-1919

 

32

 

 

Sonderwagen für Polizeizwecke Ehrhardt 21

1923-1928

 

32

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

 

<< back to the German manufacturers

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How to find?

Contact

Imprint

Disclaimer

Data privacy statement