Banner

 

 

 

 

Praga AV

 

 

Praga_AV_der_WL_1939

 

 

Beside many other companies, Praga manufactured three-axle passenger cars. From 1936 to 1939 altogether 389 of these vehicles were manufactured. The Wehrmacht probably took over a large part of these vehicles.

 

 

 

 

 

Praga_Typ_AV_mit_Funkantenne_&_Stander_PzAA27_17_PD

 

 

Obviously, this Praga AV was converted into a radio car, as the antenna on the left side proves. Besides that, the vehicle carried a pennant. The vehicle belonged to Aufklärungs-Abteilung 27 (mot) of 17. Panzer Division and was photographed in Russia in 1941.

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

 

<< back to Praga

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How to find?

Contact

Imprint

Disclaimer

Data privacy statement