The Aero 30 was manufactured from 1934 to 1947 but only limousines were made from 1942 to 1947. The illustrated model was made until 1938. A new car body with modernised radiator grille was introduced in 1939.
These light four seats sports cars were used by the Czechoslovakian armed forces mainly as staff cars. This captured Aero 30 was used by a unit of the Luftwaffe.
This Aero 30 with the license number OST-48357 had the modernised car body introduced in 1939. The design of the body originated from Sodomka.